Donors accomplish their philanthropic objectives in different ways. The stories below illustrate the various ways people are making meaningful gifts to the University and how those gift investments will forever enhance our students and our faculty.
- Bequest from the late Dr. Ben & Clare Roy Thibodeaux
- Charitable Remainder Trust from the late Jack and Gladys Theall
- In Memorium Endowed Scholarship Gifts from Jackie Edgar
- Charitable Gift Annuity from the late Mr. & Mrs. Lewis Picard
- Endowed Chair Gift from Dwight Andrus and his late wife, Nedra Andrus
Endowed Faculty Funds from Phil Piccione & Jean Migliorino